Monday 4 February 2013

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2013!

Happy New Year Room 9! Wow - I can't believe our first school day is over already! I had a great day and I hope you did too!

Just a friendly reminder to bring your togs tomorrow and since it's a wet night it would be a great time to start on your homelearning. If you've forgotten to take your book home I've put the task below so you know what to do.

Home Learning
Given out: Monday 4th February
Due in: Thursday 7th February

Task: I want to know all about YOU! Your home learning task is to write me a letter letting me know who you are! You may present this letter any way you like and you can include anything you want! To help you I have listed some things that you might like to include and I have also written my own letter about myself to give you an example.

Things you might like to include:

  • Name and age
  • Who is in your family
  • Things that you like doing
  • What your favourite school subject is/ what your least favourite subject it
  • What you did in the holidays
  • Photos
Remember those are just some ideas - it's up to you what you put in your letter! I would expect at least half a page of writing as you happen to be an expert on the topic!

I look forward to reading your letters! Remember to hand them in on Thursday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment