Friday 15 June 2012

Mathletics Magic!!

I must share the fantastic learning that has been going on in Maths class lately!

We started our 2 week trial of Mathletics this Wednesday and already 9 people have achieved their bronze certificates!! What maths superstars!!

We are also keeping track of our points in class so we can all try to be the Mathletics Champ. Over the last two days Rob has been the champ but he has just been overtaken by Jesse! Keep a look out on the blog for any updates on this.

All this fantastic learning makes me really excited! I hope it inspires you to jump on your Mathletics accounts and reach for your bronze certificate!






2 comments:

  1. Well done to the Bronze award winners, you will have to work hard to get the Silver awards now. Awesome games, I have played some myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed. Well done all of you clever kids

    ReplyDelete